Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sometimes you just can't talk about it

Lord help me, so much has happened, yet not enough has happened. Also somethings you just rather forget.

Stinky struggled with school, it was just so difficult to get him to recognize that school requires participation. It's not just a social setting. We had to put him in summer school to move on to the next grade. This did not sit well with anyone.

I enrolled in a computer class and I've done well with it. In fact I plan to enroll as a part time to full time student. I can't say for certain how soon this will happen, but baby steps for me.

We repaired and painted the front porch, and since the drought was declared over, power washed the house. My lawn looks quite nice and Babymama's lawn still looks like crap, but hey she doesn't have to mow any longer, she has dramaqueen do it. Stinky is on friendly terms with him, but I still don't trust them.

Our new neighbors are quite nice. Their daughter calls me Mom, and spends a lot of time over here, that's fine with me, I don't mind much. Their dog scares the bejeebus out of me though. It's a boxer and it is very loud when one comes over. It looks like it wants to eat us. It's old and growls when it feels like it. Not the safest feeling if you ask me.

The new ones at Enabler's house are just as bad as the grandchildren. We've taken to calling the woman Jugs. Well she's got huge fake tits, skin like bad old leather, and just as dark. She spends her day on the front porch drinking and smoking. Seems to be her goal in life is to mooch off anyone she can. Her daughter is just as lazy and very much of an attention seeking brat. Let's say I've had some experiences with her, that made up my mind that they are definitely of the wrong ilk.

We had my friend from SC visit us for the 4th of July week. I have to say never again. It took her 7 years to come see us, and honestly if I knew what I do now, it should have been another 7 years for her to visit, then my son and house would be safer. It was not a good visit. The house still shudders at the thought of her girls. Stinky still sees red. I see red when I think about it. Perhaps in another month I can talk about it without getting angry.

I'm displeased with Neville and his father. I learned that his father is a very uptight jerk from his comments and lack of effort to try to be friendly. I'm disappointed with Neville's mother as I felt the comments made were not appropriate and there is a riff between us now, and that those words cannot be rescinded. Stinky doesn't want to see him. Not that I blame him.

Mom came for a 10 day visit. She left today. It was wonderful to see her, and it was a pleasant visit with her. We walked and talked, did a bit of shopping, mainly for food, and just had a wonderful time. Well I did. I hope she did too. She is in Manhattan now, spending time with Egg and his wife. Looking forward to the new baby. Me too. I made a baby quilt for them. I hope they like it and I certainly have fond wishes and positive thoughts for mom and baby. Now I wonder what they will name her.

No comments: