Saturday, August 30, 2008

Googly-eyed freaks

I'm ready to find business cards for ophthalmologists and stick them in Babymama's mailbox. Tired of that dramaqueen staring at us. I mowed the front lawn today, and it looks good of course. We went out to run some errands and when we came back that bastard was staring at us. Seriously, as we pulled up the street and into our drive, while we parked the car and clicked the garage door down. He was staring at us, even while our door was down and we were unloading Der Panzervagon. So someone tell me, how is that being raised properly to stare at people? Isn't that rude? Tell me Babymama, how well you raise your children. False words and inconsistent actions.

The hillbillies are gone. Thank goodness, I've seen an older man come to the house and clear it out of trash. Took two large truck beds full of garbage. He was there today with a vacuum, and steam cleaner. I may have a talk with him the next time I see him. If he's the owner, or someone associated with the property manager, I want their number.

Interesting enough we saw the hillbillies last weekend. We had seen the guy's car at the house almost every night, and wondered about that. But Saturday night we had taken the cart to get ice cream and we saw the man and woman walking down the street. Of course the dog was loose, it ran up to the cart. Again we told them, there was a leash law. The woman replied, it's on voice command. Hello! Voice command only on your property. Bitch you got no property. Also we've seen how well that damned voice command of yours works. You call the dog, it runs towards the wheels of my car. Really great voice command there. Thank goodness that trash is gone.

Time to move.

No comments: