Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A year in food, but....

I'm still following a lot of food blogs. I would love to try something similar to Carol of French Laundry at Home, but I deal with two males, who aren't so understanding or experimental.

By the way I still hate Babymama and her brood. The other day I was looking out my front window, thinking about the loose screen, and how I had so much difficulty the last time putting it back in. I saw Fred outside picking at the dead tree that was mutilated by Babymama's brother. He saw me, and I watched him for a bit. He ran into Babymama's garage. I walked away from the window and did my thing. When I came back downstairs and stood by the banister putting on my shoes I looked out my windows and found Dramaqueen watching me! Lately we've noticed that Dramaqueen is blatantly staring at us. No shameful embarassed 'you caught me being rude' expressions. Full on confrontational stares. So I watched him. He went into his garage and came back out with Babymama. She stared at me, and he in her presence gave me both barrels! Way to go Babymama. Double standards strike again. Peeping into my home, and flagrant rude behavior from your bastard spawn. After I walked away, Asshole noticed that Babymama walked over to her mailbox, and tried to hide behind her neglected bushes and stare into the house again. He laughed as if she believed we would assume she was a friggin huge as coral flower in the midst of that bush. Only the main body of her SUV would cover that bulk. Oh hell if she was wearing my outfit of matching white sweatsuit, she would have passed as the Stay-Puft marshmallow man from Ghostbuster. I told Neville's mom about this incident yesterday. She asked if I gave them a showing. Good lord, I don't have much to flash. Then again it would be well within my rights. From what we know about Babymama, she would have called the police on me. Then it would be funny, what was the reason behind the call? She flashed my son. Was it outside the home? No. Was it in public view of the street? No, she was 20 ft away from the window standing by her banister. And you and your son were standing where? By my open garage behind my babydaddy's truck. Well ma'am, you are committing an act of illegal voyeurism. Your neighbor could file a complaint against you and your son for being a 'peeping tom' Please refrain from looking in her front windows.

Yea, I still think my husband's name should be changed legally to Asshole. He's getting on my last nerves. I think I need more sleep, and to glue his mouth shut.

No comments: