Monday, September 15, 2008

OMG and the week has just begun

Yesterday I was sitting on the screen porch and I heard noises, it seems Dramaqueen was sent to the backyard to pull the tree limb off the fence. Well he and his half brothers were milling around he managed to yank the limb off and he dropped it on my side. It's not like he didn't know I was out there. Lulu was barking and growling at him. So I went in an hour later, and I mentioned it. Well, I guess he was in a not taking it mood, and he found the feed and made a cd. Called the police and wanted them cited or at least an apology. Well, we know that the apology wasn't coming. Funny thing is that Babymama admitted that she told Dramaqueen to yank the branch and just drop it. The police shrugged his shoulders when she admitted she just leaves the branches and whatnot where ever they may land. That is really lazy.

Funny thing, their lawn looked somewhat decent when the police came. Why? Well Saturday I had Stinky mow all the lawns. I gather that the swarm of bastards saw it all, and they must have felt inclined to do some yard work. Babymama had to start the mower for Dramaqueen. Of course Babymama clipped her hedges and left the debris where it may. The fallen limb on the side of her house is still there. As Stinky says, their lawn takes less time to mow than ours because it's half dead.

I warned everyone that they would go looking for things to harass us. Well they did. Today we ran a little late leaving the school, and when Stinky and I got back to the subdivision, we saw the bus drop the kids off. So we proceed with caution, and as we pass by Dramaqueen, the bastard has the gall to yell profanities at us. I was still driving slowly and Stinky got mad. He told me to stop the car, as he took off his seatbelt and opened the door. Oh yea I stopped. Stinky in socks no less, stalked over to Dramaqueen, and asked him what he said. Dramaqueen, replied, "You heard me. What are you going to do about it?" Well I had yelled at Stinky to get back in the car, but as it was, he threw a punch instead. It looked like he missed Dramaqueen, as that little bitch turned and ducked. Stinky stood there for a moment, and Dramaqueen got back up and tried to puff up and stare Stinky down. He backed down, and turned away. Stinky started to walk back towards me, and again Dramaqueen puffed up and came at Stinky. Again Stinky turned around and finally the kid realized he's too much of a coward.

I didn't think Stinky got the kid, and he said he didn't to me when he got back in the car. I told him, Babymama would call the police and sure enough she did. She stood outside and waited to see my kid being hauled off by the cops. Didn't happen as we've made a case against the harassment her kids have given my son for the last 18 months. Of course there was taunting out the windows about her weight, and her son not 'Manning up'. The police officer told her that this had to end, her children could not taunt my son. We took away any means for them to harass him in person. He doesn't ride the bus, and he does not go out to play in the front. Her swarm of bastards play in front of my house. Like I wanna look at them.

Last week there was a bookfair at the school. I helped out on Friday, and I saw Dramaqueen. He wouldn't meet my eyes. Well, we know what a coward he is. So anyways, we will have to see the Juvenile court about Stinky hitting Dramaqueen. It seems that he got a clip on him, and he's got a goose egg on the back of his head. What a little bitch. All those weeks of him calling out profanities at us while we are in a car, staring me down, telling me to go back in my house, taunting other children to mess with my lawn. It all came back on him. Stinky had enough harassment. They deserved it. The police told the cow to knock the shit off. My kid was provoked, he deserved it.

No comments: