Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's not Wisteria Lane

Thursday was a goofy day. It was cold and the water was off as there was road work going on down the road. I just huddled on the sofa in wrapped in the sofa throw and surfed the internet. The day before I had spent the day at Droopy's house. She had a really bad migraine, so I helped out what I could. We had talked about her kid having troubles with Barney. In fact when I left her house Barney was throwing things at Whinis. So I called Droopy when it was the time for the school bus to drop them off. We lost our call, so I figured I'd wait a few minutes and call her back. Soon I heard yelling. I figured it was just kids. Then the yelling began again, and it was really loud. I went to look out the front door and I see Droopy tearing into Enabler. I thought 'Oh Shit' and ran out. It seems that Barney was throwing rocks again, and Droopy saw it all. So she yelled at the kids, and told them if they did it again to Whinis she would do the same to the kids parents or grandmother. Barney was smiling the whole time. Droopy grabbed her son, and hopped on her cart to confront Enabler. Hence all the yelling. Enabler acted like it was the first time Barney did anything wrong. In fact Enabler started to motion her hands as in a 'shooing' motion to Droopy. Which pissed Droopy off. I had to yell at Droopy, that she needed to calm down and either go home, or get in my house to calm down. Which led Enabler to say, "Oh you are on her side." Which pissed Droopy off. Obviously this was not about me and my child, but her child and Barney.

I got them inside my house, and Droopy called the elementary school to complain. While she was on the phone, I saw out the front door, that the culprits were out in the middle of the street. Barney and his aunt, and the 8 year old girl and her mother. I tell Droopy, she better head outside as there is a little conference going on. Well Droopy headed out, and while she was talking to the other mother. Ohio comes up, with the two brothers. It seems the brothers ran up to Ohio's house freaked out that their mother was going to be killed. So Ohio hearing the yelling and having two crying kids she has no idea who they belong to show up on her door, called the cops. When the cop came Barney and aunt leave and head back in their house. Ohio leaves, her work is done. Droopy tells the cop what happened. Whinis confirms everything. Then the cop goes in and talks to Enabler and Barney. While I hope this takes care of the problem, I don't trust them. They have a poor track record from what I've seen.

Where was I? I was in my house. Safe. Sorry this doesn't involve me, and I shouldn't get in it. I've got enough to deal with.

Yesterday I was on the phone with Droopy, and I heard a noise outside. I go out looking for deer. Instead I see a guy with a surveyor's wheel. It seems Baby Mama wants to put up a fence a black chain link fence. I am not happy with that. It's ugly. I talked to the guy for a while, and he was supposed to put a card or a letter head with their number on it for me in my mailbox. I haven't seen it yet. If they do, we will call to complain. A black chain link fence because of their dog. Don't have a dog. It spends most of it's day outside. In the winter when all the foliage is gone, it's gonna be an eyesore. We will have to find out who the owner is and complain. I don't want it. Just because they rent not own, and don't care for the property correctly is not my fault. I am trying to maintain the property value thank you very much.

No comments: