Thursday, October 23, 2008

I heard a cruel and funny comment on the radio last week

We listen to a certain morning radio show on the way to school. Most of the time I really don't care it's just noise. But last week, we caught the last 5 min of an interview with a questionable author. A caller made a comment in agreement with the author. It was a book about how women should care for her man. Now I don't really care about that stuff. Honestly, don't read the book if you don't agree, or read it to carry a discussion on the pros and cons. What made me laugh was the caller was in agreement, and the issue was weight. The caller said that no man wants his partner to look like a baby elephant. Now that isn't a very nice comment, and the guy who said it was being superficial. but I can get superficial with the best of them, and the comment made me think of Babymama. A baby elephant crossed with a gorilla. I saw her the last few days and it seems she has gotten bigger. Is she pregnant? No one can tell. She didn't lose or gain weight with the last one. Yesterday was not a pretty sight. I heard yelling and from my window I could see her yelling at one of younger bastards. She was wearing a brown tank top, and black lyrca stretch pants. The ones that are made of jersey with stretch. Not the most flattering. The day before she was wearing bright pink tank top. Now I am one of those people who do not enjoy the cold. I'm wearing sweaters and turtle necks now. I don't care if it's 68*F and some people think that's perfect weather. I feel a cold breeze and I shiver. Now I look at Babymama and realize that she has no choice but to wear tank tops. Not much is going to fit around those huge limbs of flab. That's my thigh! Done with my pettiness, back to the house preparations now.

No comments: