Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow, I'm been quiet

Yea yea, like anyone cares. So anyhow there have been things going on, life hasn't stopped. I guess I'll take the next few posts and recap each month.

October finished off with a quiet bang. Stinky went trick or treating with hubby, Neville and Big Red. The golf cart has been acting up. I think I put too much water in the batteries so the electrolyte balance is off. I need to take it to the local shop and have it checked out. I stayed home, and didn't pass out candy. Only one family stopped by. I had the porch light off, but the rest of the house lights were on. I had to turn off everything and sit in the dark while the boys were out. Since the cart has been low on charge it was rather funny Goof said about the expedition. Stinky found a mask he liked so he was wearing the usual street clothes but had a soft half mask on. Big Red was dressed as a college professor, and Nevile got a Halo costume. Yea, he looked pretty goofy. So they went to a few houses, and stopped at the Halloween display near the lake. On the way back, the cart was running out of charge. In fact the cart didn't want to go up the driveway. Goof and Big Red pushed it up and had Stinky steer it in. Neville didn't get out of the cart, he was too busy eating his stash. He's a very soft spoiled boy.

I have found a new internet addiction. Mob Wars game on facebook. I had started the game a few months prior, but didn't really get into until August. So in between quilting, I would stop and play the game a bit, back to sewing, then mob wars some more. Rather addictive,text based violence. No blood and guts visuals for me thank you. Can't take it.

During this time, Goof finished Stinky's bathroom, the downstairs bathroom, painted the kitchen, removed the wallpaper and painted the family room. It looks so much better. We picked up a dining table, chairs, and hutch for a steal off Craig's list so now the dining room has a dining set, instead of a more casual kitchen table. The table is now upstairs in the guest bedroom to hold my sewing machine and laptop. I still need a new laptop. I had started to take photos of dinners I had made, but nothing consistent. In fact I stopped for a while. Goof's camera has died, so it's just mine available.

No comments: